SO even though I know everyone has been doing this, and I know I’m a little late on the band wagon, but I’m hoping that by posting mine, it will help myself and others to actually keep them, and make 2016 a year of growth and Change. 2015 was such a Huge, Life changing, and year of growth for me, and I want to continue that trend in 2016. So here are some of my goals for 2016.
- Me<Jesus~ this year I want to give up more of myself and turn my focus on the one who created this life for me
- GO on more Adventures~ while my grammar for this one isn’t the best, LIFE IS SHORT and everyday should be different and an amazing adventure, even if your just going to the grocery store.
- Be Confident in my own skin~ Whether that means eating better, or working out more, Being confident in whatever stage i’m in is what I want for this year.
- Clean and Clear our my life~ So instead of just cleaning out my closest once a year, I should be able to clean and clear out something everyday so that my life feels more put together,even when it isn’t.(this includes my schedule)
- Pour out as much as I’m poured into~ I feel like I am always being poured into, but I haven’t been pouring out as much as I should. It is so fulfilling pouring out to the people around you.
***Challenge: My challenge I am giving based on my goals, is number 5. The world would be changed if everyone, gave back what they are given***
Set goals, not Levels!