College is a crazy, amazing, stressful, depressing,and beautiful time. I don’t know if anyone else remembers their first week of college, but all I know is that I will forever remember mine. Here are my Top 8 things college has taught me so far:
- You will get homesick even if you only live 30 min away
- Right after your parents leave you will have a 1 min panic attack but then you will pull yourself together and realize YOUR AT COLLEGE
- The first few days of orientation will feel like a summer camp with lots of activities
- At first you will be glad to have something to do with all your free time, then the work hits………
- You sometimes have to eat at all times of the day, lunch at 10:00 am? dinner at 3:00 pm? midnight snack at 1:00 am?
- Don’t be discouraged if you don’t make close friends right off
- You will meet probably 300000000 people and you won’t remember any of their names.
- You will ask and be asked, whats your name? where are you from? and whats your major? by and to EVERYONE
I have loved starting college and even though it has been an emotional roller coaster, I know amazing adventures and memories are yet to come!